We’re always looking for talented and motivated people to join our diverse and skilled team in Central London and Hampshire. Current openings include:
New Business Account Manager
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an award winning creative exhibition agency at an exciting time of growth and expansion. We are looking for a dynamic New Business Account Manager to help us take the business to the next level. Do you have the drive and ambition to join us?
The New Business Account Manager will join an established and highly successful sales team based in our central London office and/or our Andover facility. Reporting directly into the Managing Director, they will be required to manage some key accounts and work with the marketing team on new business development.
– Developing client relationships, ensuring that clients have an excellent experience from the initial
point of contact, throughout
– Generate and manage sales for the company to achieve personal targets
– Source leads through cold-calling, attending events & trade shows, networking and social media
– Organise and gather show information on a monthly basis
– Support Sales and Marketing activity; sending out mailshots, attending shows and undertaking research
– Monitor costs and implement cost reduction policies through the utilisation of stock items
– Keeping the company CRM system updated with phone calls, leads and appointment.
– Must have at least 3 years’ exhibition or events industry sales experience preferably selling bespoke
– An existing pipeline of leads is highly desirable
– A proven track record of hitting sales KPI’s on a quarterly basis
– A strong knowledge of sales processes & structure
– A self-starter with experience of working in a targeted sales environment and ability to work under own
– Proactive and able to develop lasting business relationships with both existing and prospective
customers, ensuring that the clients’ requirements are always met
– Excellent organisational, presentational and administrative skills
– Good attention to detail with good overall numeracy and literacy
– Ability to work & multi task under pressure
– A confident communicator across all channels including face to face.
Remuneration & benefits
– Competitive salary and uncapped bonus package
– Potential to progress
– Private Health Care & Pension
– 24 days holiday
Hours: 37.5 hours a week (Monday-Friday).
Location: The New Business Account Manager will be based either in our Regent Street office London (W1) or our Andover Hampshire office subject to successful candidate choice.
Sound interesting? Then send your CV and a covering email explaining why you’d be great in this role to email@example.com.
Exhibition Stand Builder
Exhibition builders required to join our busy Services department, installing and dismantling display systems all over the world. You must be well presented and polite with a minimum of 2 years’ experience working with exhibition systems. As part of a team, you should be able to work to tight deadlines and work well under pressure. A full clean driving license is essential.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info or to send in your CV.