We’re always looking for talented and motivated people to join our diverse and skilled team in Central London and Hampshire. Current openings include:
Sales Support Executive Hampshire
We are looking for a dynamic Sale Support Executive to help us take the business to the next level. Do you have the drive to reach decision makers? Enjoy making sales calls and creating hot leads for our team to develop? Then we want to hear from you.
The Sales Support Executive will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new leads for our experienced Sales Team. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, exhibition lists and websites, as well as by their own proactive research.
Reporting to the Managing Director/Sales Manager, the Sales Support Executive will:
– Develop new business via a variety of means including telephone, email and social media to introduce Symbiosis and identify appropriate buyers within target markets.
– Follow up leads and undertake research to identify potential prospects, key buying influencers, budget and timeline.
– Conduct a needs analysis to determine how Symbiosis can meet requirements and exceed expectations.
– Work with the Managing Director/Sales Manager and Sales Team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet team quarterly revenue goals.
– Manage data for new and prospective clients in Act, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
– Prepare and analyse sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
Required experience and knowledge
– 1-3 years telemarketing and/or inside sales experience.
– Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
– A proven track record of strong client relationships.
– Excellent client service skills.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– 5 GCSEs C or above including maths and English
– Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint) and Act.
Salary: £18,00 basic plus competitive bonus scheme, pension, private health care, 25 days holiday.
Hours: This is a flexible hour’s position and we are looking to recruit the correct candidate to work 40 hours a week (Monday-Friday inc. lunch break).
Location: The Sales Support Executive will be mainly based at of our Andover facility however they will be expected to visit our Central London office. For the right candidate there may also be the opportunity to work from home.
Tell us why you think you’re right for our Sale Support Executive role and send your CV to email@example.com
Exhibition Stand Builder
Exhibition builders required to join our busy Services department, installing and dismantling display systems all over the world. You must be well presented and polite with a minimum of 2 years’ experience working with exhibition systems. As part of a team, you should be able to work to tight deadlines and work well under pressure. A full clean driving license is essential.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info or to send in your CV.